Wednesday, November 14, 2012

beats by dre solo th the real strenght

The dint is seen by the people of this world make is a natural endowments rule by divine right, so he needs a religion to talk for him.
……
I prepare to feel Auckland from now on many matters , while making use of rule by divine right, also mean quilt rule by divine right make use of.
BE worrying such as me of so, the influence of the Vatican acrossed the scope of city, beginning at check to manage all ruling places quick development.More and more people believed in bright absolute being to teach.
……
Don't know from when beginning, I felt I's decrepitude, I usually stop over over a long period of time in a place, and more and more like those opposite and quite places, past of my right and wrong
Often liking is noisy of.
……
There is again 1 making me feeling shocked the news spreads and expected the space thunder Pan country.
Tell the truth, I all anyway can't believe and expect space thunder, this the bedlamite meeting Pan country, in addition to strength, he is all uninterested any thing.
……
I returned to Auckland for the last time.
Check a reason to become to make me don't can recognize, he makes me disappoint, the power decayed his intelligence and will, at his was nearby all full of mean person everywhere.
I didn't appear, just was secretly investigating this affair.
Make me feeling surprised BE, Ba Ge Lei's affair be not I originally guess of is the Kai Si degree's at the back to make ghost so, although this affair still has the Vatican the key figures gets involved of figure,
However truely have with Ba Ge Lei enemy and frame up him of is an Er in the Chancellor of the Exchequer who checks to manage under charge summer inside.
This is a mean person of standard, is greedy and Yai Zi necessarily report, the reason Ba Ge Lei become enemies with with him is that he transfered the funds of laboratory, this affair is expected space thunder to know it
Empress, Ba Ge Lei directly uses violence to make him eat enough suffering, so he always at opportunity to seek revenge.
However in this affair, I still kept seeing many visible results of messes, inside Er summer inside of so have thus big courage, is because his back has a huge influence to prop up.
Among them include to check to manage nearby of customs influence, and Kai Si degree religious influence within hand, these influence already unconsciously, huge arrive connect check reason and the degree of Kai Si I am all hard to finish
The situation of whole controlses.
This is the bad result of mutual exploitation.
……
What more affairs that have relation with Ba Ge Lei are investigated by me, finally inhibit and drive out to expect space thunder is the degree of Kai Si, although he knows perfectly wells the inside story of one way this affair, although after the event he to inside
Er summer inside Vatican in of the accomplice take into to clean, but he still made moves.
I understand degree of Kai Si why do like this, his wanting to build up to be a doesn't decide by strength the whole, but the world that maintains with a certain order and the rule, in his eyes, if free to
Excite but again crary Ba Ge Lei by oneself it BE, rely on strength to kill off inside Er summer inside, he hopes of order and rule will thoroughly collapse.
Although I can comprehend the degree of Kai Si with patience, I don't mean that I accept this, if the existence of this kind of order and rule for of is to shelter crime and mistake, so this kind of order
Basically have no necessity with rule existence.
Is much less, the degree of Kai Si uses to support him so-called order and rule of, isn't order and rule, but his strength, seeing to me should give he good well ascend one lesson.
……
The strength of the degree of Kai Si comes from bright heart, these in the last years the Vaticans have already become a huge monster, numerous followers make the strength of bright heart matchless huge, even far
The devil heart that owns far above the Sa Er Mu in those early years.Being not also the angel's wing that expects space thunder can compare.
The bright heart doesn't have the blemish to can not control, however this doesn't mean that it has no weakness.
……
My emergence didn't come from an anticipating of the degree of Kai Si, seeing to him had been already guessed I may, is also say that he has already had preparation.
He and I of always all has no useless talk, we are the existence of two extremities, our distance even than he with Ba Ge Lei more far, what he hope is order and rule, but
I emphasize a freedom.
……
The place that also has to calculate of regrettable degree of Kai Si, the first affair that he didn't calculate BE, I check to the angel heart of understand, far at he so several years of research on, after all my
The knowledge comes from the Ai Spanish in time immemorial clear, for getting these knowledge, Ai west the person didn't know to hunt to kill how much angel.
The place that didn't calculate of another degree of Kai Si be, I can convert energy and ignore is what energy, is my own energy to still keep attackstoning my energy no matter, all of me can turn
Turn.
I converted him that energy that comes from numerous followers, I am to convert a little, but this a little energy, exactly can let angel heart pit creation vibration, although this isn't enough to make
Get angel heart pit collapse, but heart pit the periphery constitute the sorcery of bright heart but ground crack.
However I intend to give the precept of the degree of Kai Si doesn't only have these, since he has already prepared to talk by the real strenght and me in the beginning, so had to have bear failure of awakening.
The weakness that the bright heart causeses, being that huge energy that accumulates to gather can converse, thou Ai west person exclusively for this passage that designed to leak to put to converse energy, but the degree of Kai Si
Don't realize these.
……
I conversed the operation of bright heart and saw Kai Si the degree is very painful, the energy of surge is buming everywhere in his body, and the Sa Er of those early years Mu equally once bore pain and sufferings like this,
The energy is an energy, again moderate energy once being out of control, the result is so terrible we dares not thinks about it, however with the real strenght of the degree of Kai Si, this should can not want his life.
Just can he also resume original real strenght?I know Sa Er at least Mu drive the devil heart is anti- after biting, didn't can resume to come over any further, so would be betrayed, end
It be decapitated here.
……
The Auckland can hear bellow a voice everywhere, place perhaps control in the southern Vatican, at the moment just the person in painful flounder, only have more.
……
I start carrying out the order and rule that I approve, the Auckland is perhaps also the last time for the first time, trembling to shiver because of but, in the tonight, what I play is the role of Azrael.
……
I saw check a reason, knew what did I see from check the look in the eyes of reason?(z-z-z-c-nz-z-z-c-n
……
I left Auckland,beats by dre solo, I couldn't come back any further this time.
……
Several day after, I hear that the Auckland again encountered an attack, the person who attackstones this time is to expect space thunder, he can't be like me so polite.
At Kai Si degree neither dead nor alive, the Vatican because bright heart against the current with as for almost whole army is routed, death toll over 20,000, the none luckily survive of high personage can resist Ba under the circumstance
Space thunder only Ma La Ji Ji and don't arrive 300 sorcery teachers that have no relation with bright heart.Be imaginable as a result.
……
I start wave vestige limits of the earth, what I traveked mostly is the edge district rare in human footprints, don't know why, I don't want to see anyone.
……
I try to cross northern field ice, originally think this is just a simple trip, didn't thought of thorough field ice just, I felt divine breathing in this wide field ice center
, Affirming to exist is an and Nu than Si similar existence.But he is obviously different from the Nu compare Si so hospitality.
……
Have no destination at everywhere trip, so livelong decade pass by, under the once very surprised condition, I ran into Ba Ge Lei, Ba Ge Lei and all evil masters who attain peak
One beginning starts a challenge to the rank in sky, he has already discovered to belong to his origin strength-wild dint.
Although lead Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment